2013年1月29日星期二

google gy of Azrael this k

Afraid explosion, that a moment is that I approach most ruined of time .
The Zhan Li that I frighten shivers, I swear if is by luck deathless, anyway also make the pain taste to give offense to my bitter wine!
Unexpectedly this a moment was so quick and then condescended to come, be you break open the time and space of the tunnel of time and space, you know that I have how excited!That is the joy for revenging!"
The moonlit night takes a lot of doing of push another moonlit night to me nearby, shout to breathe heavily a spirit way:"Leave at once here."
"Want to leave here!Have no so easily, I wanted to let you also taste me to just fear!"The Azrael matchless overbearing voice again rings out.
Hoping of my strain he!Don't know what trick he wants to play again.Suddenly moonlit night body fiercely and forward one Zhan, the shadow Shu ground in two regiment light yellows is from the body of moonlit night deeply.
Moment I feel that a gloomy energy once wears wild diagram of my skin into inside my body, in the pubic region of inside the interest discover hit since then of remarkable talent, the Shu grounds flow out but, resist the invasion of that remarkable talent with all strength.Even if this is just Azrael 1/3 strength, I still feel the other party of strong, this is perhaps real Azrael real strenght.
Compared with him, I just like a lake he but is a limitless ocean.
Another moonlit night is also subjected to hit of the Azrael, the noodles is painful now of color.I hurried transfer whole body the energy make greatest efforts of deportation Azrael, bean big of sweat grain continuously from the sum corner descend.
Turning point, three energies that don't belong to me also joined the combats of battling out the body right of control.
That is the dint of the dint, wolf and the dint of the plant of the dragon respectively, have their to join, I immediately the pressure greatly reduce, I a left a right grasp two females' hands, loudly drink a way:"Relax!"
The huge strength turns to make two parts to flow out into two respectively females inside the body at the same time, I hope to be in aid of they give the Azrael in their body also deportation go out.
The Azrael understands thoroughly my meaning, the gloomy voice rings out in three publics at us at the same time:"Is the wild diagram allied to put together to drive out me, you thought greatly of their yous too much!I will make you know that the mankind are how infinitesimal in front of me!Request my pardon!Pitiful guys!"
I immediately feel two female the Zhan Zhan shiver, I am cold to drink a way:"Is steady to live your moods, calm down, his strength again strong also only one person, we the resultant force can definitely kick out him!"
Two female urgent of the breath gradually slow down, in fact in my heart very clear, although the Azrael is just a person, even if our 3 people's strength adds in a cake of also not is be greatly likely to be his opponent, in addition to putting together with him, I really have no other ways.
My strength a get into the body of two moonlit nights right away distinguish the moonlit night of a left side is a real moonlit night, but the right side of but is a woman without pubic hair warrior!The strength of the moonlit night is weakest in our 3 people, so once my energy get into their body, immediately feel their strong or weaks.
I divide one part of minds and invoke seven small match a body with me, the strength in my body quickly arouses to rise and unwillingly held up the attack of Azrael.
Three foreign help strength unwillingly blend to together form a great power under the pressure of Azrael and resist Azrael and ring out Azrael surprised voice in my heart.
Helping of my pain moonlit night and woman without pubic hair warrior impede the attack of Azrael, however a lot of places inside their body have already been controled by the strength prison prison of Azrael.The strength of the Shu ground Azrael as at low ebb quickly draw off, I haven't come yet and surprise, the strength of the Azrael comes together together and mercilessly and counterattacks since then,cnn.
Imitating the Buddha is flood blunt Kua dike dam, I connect the energy resisting haven't risen, be thoroughly hurtled Kua, the Azrael takes gobble up the whole vehemences to my body inside flow out.
Be vigilant tremendous danger.Three Nings become strength spare no effort with the strength that I send back of resist crazily and pound at since then of the huge energy of Azrael, this kind of is almost strong even my consciousness all give drown, making every effort of the pole of my hardships resists.
Rise various bright ray of light on Can of my body, but the beautiful ray of light is hard cover up me metal gray double of lipses, I have already arrived a critical point, the Azrael quickly and thoroughly attack and occupy my body.
Because the Azrael overwhelming majority strength all floods in inside my body, the Azrael energy that leave jot to use to contact of moonlit night and woman without pubic hair warrior, two females temporarily resumed consciousness,Facebook, just the body still don't listen to a control.
In two rightnesses of originally very beautiful eyes, at this time exert is a sorrow, in the tears light, two female sad Chuangs difficult to expressly and cautiously examine me painful of facial expression, rise the mind of livinging the not equal to dead in the heart.
If not that my will is strong, strength still unwillingly resist Azrael, I already the Lun is his puppet, the body is controled by him.
Suddenly the air of woman without pubic hair warrior was calm down, the look in the eyes of sad Chuang determines of hope a moonlit night way:"Promise an elder sister, must keep on living."
The eyes of moonlit night swollen and inflamed apprehensive hoping of not certain woman without pubic hair warrior, way:"Elder sister, do you want to do what?Don't play the ass, you once promised me to arrive happy other shore together with us!"
The woman without pubic hair warrior peeps out a helpless pale smiling face, way:"See to the elder sister having to break contract."
Is a chain of voodoo well-trained of spread from the woman without pubic hair warrior's mouth, the moonlit night good elephant understood the contents of voodoo, in fear way:"Elder sister, don't !"
The woman without pubic hair warrior just peeps out a sad but beautiful smiling face to her and determinedly reads voodoo, the flame in blue from her weak body ascension Teng but rise, take icy cold of the breathing keep Cuan to get empty toward the half.
The strength of the Azrael also imitated a Buddha to feel threat, abrupt however put slow attack, time that I just can pause for breath at 1:00, I open an eye but at the right moment see the flame that the woman without pubic hair warrior's body up burn, she is also hoping toward me in the flame, look in the eyes deeply infinite gentleness with don't give up.
That kind of strength I acquainted with too much, this was the life is burning, I hasty way:"Come to a stop quickly, you are mortal!The strength of the life is just the ration of Azrael, can not hurt him!"
However she how don't listen to as well I talk, sanctity of glorious shine in glory her pale of cheeks,google.Hoping of her equanimity my light way:"Beg your pardon the affair that I do, this is unique to make up me for several a hundred years to the method of continuously sorry and ashamed mind, he is the strongest existence that I know, I the burnable life doesn't want to perish together with him."
The moonlit night takes to cry a chamber way:"That comes to a stop at once!We will have way to deal with his!"
"Is alas!"The woman without pubic hair warrior sighed tone, but the language Tai of equanimity make me feel sad, " is useless, I know he have much strong, our 3 people's strength can not exterminate him."
The together the strongest and the coldest breathing Shu ground appears a warrior the body is at the woman without pubic hair up, that the coldest breathing even make me ill at ease, that doesn't are the strength that the mankind can own!The burnable life cans not stir up this kind of strength, either, that and the dint of the life is as different as chalk and cheese two kinds of strength.
One regiment the black spirit suddenly appear at the woman without pubic hair warrior nearby, black the spirit is more and more thick, coagulate gradually black of the flame vehemence of flame and blue resist.
This is the Azrael is resisting her, exactly she stired up with the dint of life what strength can feel the Azrael to have scruples about, not only didn't absorb those burnable vitalities on the contrary be actively putting out it!
The black spirit had the last breeze gradually, woman without pubic hair warrior the flame on the body is more and more weak, seeing will put out,
The orotund emergence of suddenly another firmness is in my the right side:"Elder sister, I come to help you!"
I and woman without pubic hair the warrior startledly hope her!One regiment is same of the blue flame in a twinkling rise in the moonlit night body ascension, quickly burnable of flame again woman without pubic hair warrior the flame on the body spark.
Black spirit and two female the blue flame on the body refuse to budge.
Woman without pubic hair warrior shocked way:"You, are you how can?"
The moonlit night peeps out a beautiful smiling face, slowly of way:"Elder sister, did you forget, I am similar to you is all greatly offering sacrifices to of the spirit clan, once left a voodoo in the big prediction of spirit clan, said in the prediction, while greatly offering sacrifices to abandon life start icy cold dint, the devil will be thoroughly eliminated Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论