2012年11月12日星期一

Beats by Dr Dre solo are glory is of one

Seethe, vomited out all of the things inside the belly all of a sudden.Sung Hui favour takes out handkerchief to wipe face for him.
The square glory wine has been awake and disgusts to a burst of Sung Hui and makes an effort to push away Sung Hui, Sung Hui is temporarily unsteady, fall down in the ground.Wang Peng and Luo Huans have spirit to have no place hair, again very anxious to kill square the glory is looking for at this time machine, again the other party glory was a burst of to strike and kick, just kick more heavily this time, beat more maliciously.
Lin Zi drinks a way:"Luo's younger brother Shi stops!You how can the opponent have no very small strength to put poison in a hand?"Wang Zhong also obstructed Wang Peng in good time.
The square glory slowly starts to climb, lo also not lo one eye sit Sung Hui that the Yan noodles cries on the ground, more not lo Wang Peng and Luo Huan hand her, way:"I want right away capital city, you have to seek me and seek me in capital city."
Is public temporarily still could not listen to him this words what mean, Wang Peng Dao:"You go where close us what matter?"
Wang Zhong An's way:"He can be really severe, just he is been a burst of to kick a dozen by Wang Peng and Luo Huans, does unexpectedly some matter also have no now?"The wanting to know Wang Luo Er people are bodies to have deep inside the person of achievement, would be literally and kick dozen also an ability will usually the person killed and woulded be the person of fighting skill be like this kicked a dozen by his 2 people, also in no case will some matter also have no.Thought of this, not surprised secretly scared, way:"Sung younger sister Shi, is he the pupil of your daddy?"
Only because the square glory all from beginning to end carries on the back to toward 6 people, even was with a downward exposure also noodles while being beaten, so 6 people have never recognized up to now he.
Sung Hui way:"Be not, he compares my daddy can badly many.Does my daddy also fear him."
Lin Zi Dao:"No wonder that thus severe, be just struck and kicked by 2 people, now unexpectedly some matter also have no."


112th times arouse an anger


Wang Zhong Jing's way:"What did you just say?Is he stiller severe than your daddy?Sung younger sister Shi, you this fun can open big."
Sung Hui way:"What does that have?I personally see his fighting skill of and listen to my daddy stating personally more."
Luo Huan says with smile:"Sung younger sister Shi, you also need not lauded to the sky him, is hero and black bear, just not is see?"
Sung Hui hasty way:"That because he gets drunk, he still gets hurt.If thoroughly, he hums, he a finger also ability will you ……knock down you."
Wang Peng Dao:"Say so that none of us is his opponent?Connect Yang Shi Jie, Liu Shi Jie also not his opponent?"
Yang Yu Dao:"Wang Shi Di, is our important event important, why the need for get drunk the life spirit of wine to fight for one and walk, let's go in."
The square glory put on to put on a mouth and stumbled to go forward.Sung Hui comes forward to block him again, way:"Square elder brother, can you tell me why to hate me?"
The square glory says with smile:"I didn't hate you, I just feared you and feared you."
Sung Hui spirit way:"You are afraid I what?What do you say that you are afraid me,Beats by Dr Dre solo?"
Square glory way:"Nature is afraid you killed me."
Sung Hui Chen way:"Do I kill you to do what?Said again, can I kill you?Originally you fear this, I think you dislike me and dislike my temper.So and then good, do I think that you are to dislike me."Said to say to peep out happy smiling face, canned be fond of to die Wang Peng and Luo Huan.
Square glory way:"That I can walk?"
Sung Hui says with smile:"I don't kill you again, I can not kill you again and come, and let's go in together."Say and then pull his hand, pull he go into Inn, square glory a jilt a her hand to open, way:"Hum, I don't think with you together.You don't kill me, do you think that they don't want to kill me?"
Wang Zhong has already begun to suspect, dark way:"He always doesn't dare to see us, and then say that we want to kill him, he is gather an English Chuang or south china sea send personal enemy?"Way:"Wang Peng, lo lo his shape, do we know each other him?"
Wang Peng by once he lift and also begin to suspect, the favour turns to the square the glory in front go to lo, this lo unimportant, a see square glory such as electricity, the vision of old grudge, unexpectedly frighten sit to pour in the ground.Orotund way of shivering:"Is big …… elder brother …… he …… he is ……"
The Luo Huan lo wears him strange and terrified shape, lo this where exactly sacred, the favour starts to hand Wang Peng, one lo square glory, for a while whole body the Jiang lived, for a long time, Wang Peng also ignored and fell to bump to run in Inn, way:"Master elder brother, he is ……he would is square glory."
Once 4 people listen to and together pull out sword but.Wang Peng Mang also ran in Inn.
Sung Hui favour blocks glory in front way is at the square:"Your stem what, you dry what?Forbid your injury square elder brother."
The square glory says with smile:"Today I in good humor, I don't want to use force, I then want right away capital city, you want to kill me and kill me in capital city."
Wang Zhong Nu's way:"Hum, you also need not went to a capital city, we then killed you today."
Square glory dark way:"To make them go to a capital city with me don't want to humiliate them some kind of can not."Say with smile:"Are you to gather an English Chuang?Hear to gather there are three Wang Zhong, Wang Hua and Wang Peng in English Chuang of, don't know but isn't you?"
Sung Hui favour way:"Square elder brother, you don't want to say, you not want to ask for them angry."
Square glory way:"It is said that I have calls what king Peng, Luo Huan of, think that the toad eats swan meat, not know is also not BE."
When Luo Huan just beat him, dint know that he didn't strike back, the courage is also big, stand sword but, way:"See is who a toad lusting for a swan's flesh."A sword goes toward square glory facial expression the sting go.
Sung Hui favour stretches a sword space to live a way:"Luo's elder brother Shi, you make again, I hereafter don't talk with you any further."
Lin Zi is afraid with five Zhes Luo Huan suffer a los, the favour also stands sword to come forward to protect Luo Huan.
The square glory favour far and far backed to open, way:"You south china sea three heros are tooer ridiculous, 3 people aren't my flower opponent of one younger sisters, also not bashful come out to run about river's lake.Go home to do again for several decades again come out."
South china sea three heros are great anger, favour square the glory rounded.
Sung Hui scolds a way:"Good, you harmed to resent me.Square elder brother, you caution some.Can their row sea swords badly wear."
Wang Zhong knows south china sea three heros to may be a glory opponent of square, the favour also stands sword to come forward and surround at the outside square glory, way:"Square glory, I have ineradicable hatred with you, isn't you dead to would be me to live today."
Square glory way:"That is certainly, we although the past doesn't acquaint with,all has ineradicable hatred with me, not your 6 people have great enmity with me, I also doesn't matter.The bad person is O.K. some, kill me and then kill I, can go without saying to have great enmity with me.Can not return a hand?"
The spirit of Lin Zi Jian pours a sea sort to inherit such as the row mountain, square glory is of one Zhi, dark surprised way:"Encounter, my physical strength had already done not resume, and then got drunk wine."See Lin Zi Jian stab to come up, once the busy inclined body turn and jumped three heros surround, don't miss Wang Shi's brothers but guard in the outside, again square the glory forced back.
Square glory feels to breathe heavily however annoy, this is to have never led of matter, and then feel five true inside the body spirit flee indiscriminately everywhere, keep compare drunk with wine more difficult be subjected to, drunk with wine however all vomit the things eating, this time seem to to want visceras to all vomit, not very suffered.Dark way:"They this thus severe?"
Yang Yu waits person's lo to wear him full face bulge get is red, blue vein expose, and then know that he got hurt, only afraid drive south china sea three heros force thus, Yang Yu and Sung Huis is coming forward to help each other, beall ing all pulled by Liu Lin.
The square glory lets three heros' swords, but the brain is more and more dizzy, but the body is more and more suffered.Three hero the sword annoy more fierce, those are five true the spirit also flee more severely.
Three hero heart in dark pleased, know a square glory's getting hurt is true, again lead soon, he also supports not how long, also not really need to kill him, trapping it is in the sword.
Square glory the control don't live any further, a blood sword projects from, the Luo Huan Cu cannot compares with to defend, that blood sword shoots at his finger up.The sword sells but, again the hand of the lo oneself's acute pain, burst into tears to shout loudly:"My finger, my finger, my finger is missing."
Lin Zi no longer offends a square with five Zhe favour glory, all come to lo Luo Huan how, one lo, frightened to disgrace, Luo's Huan left hand Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论